Punch Glorious Punch
This recipe is perfect for those hosting a street party as it can easily be self-served from a classic punch bowl or jug. This cocktail uses Botanic Nº7, a botanical craft vodka that captures the essence of an English orchard in bloom, the perfect drink to mark this momentous occasion.
- 1 bottle of Botanic Nº7
- 2.5 Bottles of Cawston Press rhubarb & apple juice
- The juice of 6 whole limes
- Tonic water
- Sliced apple
- Fresh mint
- Slice grapefruit
- Pour all the ingredients except for the tonic water into a serving jug or punch bowl filled with ice.
- Garnish the punch with fresh mint, sliced apples and grapefruit and stir for 10 seconds.
- Serve the punch into a highball glass and fill 80% of the way with punch and topping up the remainder of the glass with tonic water.