Senior Marketing Executive
GATTERTOP DRINKS CO is an award winning drinks business with a sustainable conscience which produces and sells hand-crafted vodka.
The home of Gattertop Drinks Co is the ancient farm of Gattertop in Herefordshire, it was the glut of the delicious damsons and the natural ingredients from the orchards that inspired the creation of the brand. The hallmark of Gattertop Drinks Co is the careful creation of its distinctive, delicious flavour.
Due to increasing demand and multi national and international awards, we are scaling up and we’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to join our growing team, join our journey and help us drive growth and achieve long-term goals for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this is a challenging but exciting opportunity that will also involve working with our Founder. The ideal candidate would be a creative and ambitious individual who’s comfortable multitasking and strives to deliver exceptional work, a passion for food and drink plus a keen desire to meet our sustainability targets are a must too.
– Working with Head of Sales and Marketing to build timely cross channel marketing campaigns
– Overseeing and implementing all digital marketing
– Working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Founder to organise all company events to help with brand exposure
– Working with a fast moving, young, dynamic and highly motivated team
– Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
– Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, measuring results
– Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
– Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
– Daily running of our social media accounts, delivering regular posts, improving reach, engaging with influencers and increasing our following
– Creating regular articles for our online journal, improving the performance and reach of these pieces
– Manage our image and video library, look to build on this content and ensure we’re using varied and fresh visual content wherever possible
– Manage design projects, working with designers and our own design tools to create innovative ways to present campaigns and our journal
– Management of our website, its development and its performance, monitoring Google Analytics
– Create and send regular client and partner mailers, manage and increase our email database and look to improve the performance of emails
– Own our SEO strategy and look to improve organic ranking for target keywords
– Supporting in PR activity, sourcing imagery and content for releases and pitching
– Assist in business development and partnership activity, helping to deliver on several exciting brand partnership opportunities
– Support in event management and attending trade shows to improve on partner relationships
– Strong copy-writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
– Creative and innovative but comfortable being analytical
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Team player who’s also able to work autonomously
– Strong written/verbal (and non-verbal!) communication skills
– At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing position
– Food and drink background preferred
– Social media marketing
– Experience in photo and video editing software or an interest in photography and videography would be beneficial
– Experience using CMS and understanding of HTML
– Degree (or equivalent)
– Additional marketing qualifications advantageous
– Driving licence advantageous
To apply please email Helen Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.