A sharp twist on the classic Campari sour recipe this cocktail takes the exceptional taste of Botanic Nº7 vigorously shaken together with Campari, lemon juice, agave, and egg whites for a well-balanced and refreshing take on the traditional Campari sour recipe.
- 50ml Botanic Nº7
- 25ml Campari
- 50ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave or sugar syrup
- 3 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 medium egg white
- Bay leaf
- Add all ingredients except the garnish into a cocktail shaker.
- Secure tightly and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour into a chilled Martini style glass.
- Garnish with a bay leaf and a few drops of bitters.