No need for Chartreuse
Anthony Peart is no stranger to the world of mixology, and he has truly outdone himself with this creation. "No Need For Chartreuse" combines the subtle and fragrant flavours of the multi-award-winning vodka, Botanic Nº7, with a delicious blend of ingredients that will leave you wanting more.
- 50ml Botanic Nº7
- 1 spoon of lime marmalade
- 1 spoon of caster sugar
- 1 spoon of lemon sherbet
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1 slice of green chilli
- Start by muddling the green chilli, mint leaves, and caster sugar in the base of a shaker. This step will release the aromatic oils from the mint and infuse a subtle heat from the chilli.
- Add the lime marmalade and lemon sherbet to the shaker and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Add Botanic Nº7 and the egg whites to the shaker.
- First ‘dry shake’ the ingredients for 10 seconds without ice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for a second time.
- Double strain the cocktail into a Pony Martini glass.