White Tea Collins
This cocktail embodies the art of delicious simplicity. Crafted with Botanic Nº7 and a homemade white tea syrup that promises to have a transformative impact on your life. It is a harmonious blend that brings an herbaceous and floral flavour to this bespoke cocktail recipe. The finishing touch is a gentle pour of soda water, creating a light effervescence that beautifully balances the tea syrup.
- 50ml Botanic Nº7
- 35ml Homemade white tea syrup*
- 10ml Triple Sec
- Soda water
HOMEMADE TEA SYRUP
Steep 10 white tea bags in 1 cup of caster sugar and 1 cup water on a low heat for 15 minutes. Ensure the sugar is completely dissolved and remove from the heat to let cool completely.
- Pour all measured ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a highball glass.
- Finish by topping up with soda.
- Garnish with a single physalis fruit.