Easy Summer Cocktails with Gattertop Drinks
Here are some easy summer cocktails to kick start any boozy BBQ or summertime soiree you have planned in the coming months. Often the simpler the better is the case with delicious cocktails and Gattertop selections of easy summer cocktails taste great whilst also providing that much-needed buzz to get a party going!
Our selection of easy summer cocktails takes classic, refreshing cocktails and adds a Gattertop twist. From Watermelon vodka slushies to a Strawberry Vodka Spritz keep your guests refreshed with mouth-watering cocktails made with award-winning vodka this summer.
WATERMELON VODKA SLUSH
Slip on a refreshing watermelon vodka slush all summer long! Made with multi-award-winning Botanic No7, frozen watermelon, lime juice and elderflower cordial for the a mouthwatering way to cool down during the hot sunny days this summer!
- 45ml Botanic No 7
- 20ml Lime juice
- 15ml Elderflower cordial
- 5 Watermelon chunks
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon
- Freeze the cubes of watermelon
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for 45 seconds.
- Pour the content of the blender into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon.
ENGLISH GARDEN COCKTAIL
Create a quintessentially English Garden cocktail. Take the fragrant flavours of Botanic No7 and shake up a delicious and refreshing summer cocktail! Gattertops English garden cocktail is simple to make and can be made into a jug cocktail too, just multiple the ingredients by the number of people you want to serve.
- 40ml Botanic No7
- 20ml Bramley & Gage Elderflower liqueur
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 25ml Bensons Apple Juice
- Freshly sliced apple
- Add all ingredients except the apple juice to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds and strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Finish with the apple juice.
- Garnish with freshly sliced apple.
STRAWBERRY VODKA SPRITZ
The refreshing Strawberry vodka cocktail is a must-try, quick and easy summer cocktail! In the height of summer, you’ll want to serve up a cocktail that’s fresh and looks fabulous, you can just that with Gattertop Drinks Strawberry vodka cocktail recipe!
- 50ml Damson No12
- 15ml Bergamot liqueur
- 15ml Lime juice
- 15ml Homemade strawberry syrup
- Fever-Tree Tonic water
- Freshly cut strawberries
- Pour all the ingredients except the tonic water into a cocktail stirrer with ice.
- Stir and pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with freshly cut strawberries.